Men's Stormline Stretch Anorak Rain Shell
Color: Drifter Blue
- Standard delivery within 4 business days
- Free shipping over €100 otherwise €8.95
- Built with BD.dry™—our engineered waterproof/ breathable/windproof solution
- Stretch shell fabricand underarm gussets increases freedom of movement and comfort
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- YKK Aquaguard PU Coated Waterproof Zipper
- Packs into internal mesh stow pocket located inside kangaroo pouch
- Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- Fit: Regular
- Size: S-XL
- HPS Length 29”
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
Waterproof. Breathability. Durability. Our 2.5L jackets are made up of three parts: a face fabric treated with a DWR finish that sheds water; a microporous membrane that goes on the inside and stops percipitation from penetrating; and a half layer print that goes on the inside of the membrane, right next to your skin keeping it dry and comfortable. BD.dry 2.5L Waterproof rating: 10,00mm Breathability rating: 10,000 g/m2/24h
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
Protecting the places wer love is as important to us as building the gear to take you there. Utilizing sustainabily produced raw materials is a cornerstone to our approach and foundational to this commitment. We are continually developing and innovating new technologiues to both improve the performance of our apparel and reduce environmental impact. 88% of all apparel styles for spring 2023 meet ECO lable status. Styles carrying the ECO label status are made of one or more of Black Diamond's targeted sustainablity attributes.
Bluesign Approved Material
Materials approved by Bluesign have undergone strict prodcution criteria from the raw materials to the end product to ensure they follw standards that are responsuible and sustainable with regard to people, the enviornment and resources. With Bluesignapproved materials, users can be assured that their products were manufactured with responsibly use of resources and the lowerst possble impact on people and the enviornment.