Pursuit FLZ Trekking Poles
Color: Black-Foam Green
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
Packed with comfort-focused features like ergonomic cork grips and Bloom grip extensions, plus our highly packable Z-pole collapsible system, the Pursuit FLZ is a premium pole option for any hiker. BD proprietary grip geometry and shape, with two grip sizes optimized for larger and smaller hands, make for more comfortable hand positions as well as reduces hand fatigue. Natural cork grips manage moisture while extensions – made from Bloom, an algae infused foam – provide additional hand positions on steep ascents. Solution 2.0 wrist straps are made from post-consumer recycled f i bers. Other features include a thoughtfully-designed soft-touch FlickLock+ for quick and easy adjustments.
- Ergonomic grip and grip top designed to improve comfort and reduce hand fatigue
- Grip extensions made from Bloom, an algae infused foam, for additional hand positions
- Natural cork grips provide comfort and manage moisture
- Solution 2.0 wrist straps made from post-consumer recycled fi bers
- Z-Pole collapsible system for easy stowage
- Soft-touch FlickLock+ makes for quick and easy adjustments
- 4-Season fl ex tips with trekking baskets (snow baskets included)
- Interchangeable carbide tech tip
- 1.5 mm hex bit tool built into shaft for in-field maintenance
- Unisex usable length of 110-125cm with a S/M grip size
- Unisex usable length of 125-140cm with a M/L grip size
Z-Pole Rapid Deployment
Speed Cone technology comes from our expertise in avalanche probe design—a key component of Z-Poles’ stiffness and fast deployment.
Featuring a soft-touch design for ultimate on-trail comfort, FlickLock+ Technology offers quick and easy adjustments in varying terrain while on the move.
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
BLOOM removes over-abundant algae from aquatic ecosystems and turns it into a renewable material that replaces fossil fuel-based ingredients. This transformative process simultaneously helps to clean and re-oxygenate water systems while preventing carbon emissions associated with decomposition.
Weight Per Pair
|S/M, M/L||[S/M] 496 g (1 Lb 1 oz)|
[M/L] 520 g (1 Lb 2oz)