Men's Alpine Start Hoody
For the weight conscious climbers, the Alpine Start Hoody is an ultralight softshell featuring Schoeller stretch-woven fabric to provide highly breathable and packable weather resistance for when conditions shift mid route.
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
An ultralight softshell designed to shield weightconscious climbers from ridgeline gusts and light weather, the Black Diamond Alpine Start Hoody features Schoeller stretch-woven fabric to provide highly breathable and highly packable weather resistance. An updated silhouette provides an increased range of motion and unrestricted movement, so that you can keep climbing even in windy and cold conditions. Elastic banding on hood, cuffs, and hem seals in warmth and secures fit, while a drop hem is harness-compatible.
- Schoeller Eco-Repel Bio® PFC-free DWR Technology
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Stows in chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Drop hem for more coverage under harness
- Elasticized hood, cuffs, and hem
- Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- Fit: Slim
- HPS Length: 28”
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
Schoeller® stretch-woven fabric is highly durable, stretches efficiently with the body during high-output activities. Schoeller Fabrics in the Black Diamond product line feature Eco-Repel Bio PFC-Free DWR.
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.