1 / 5
Color: Ultra Blue-Black
- Standard delivery within 5 business days
- Free shipping over 2000 NOK otherwise 200 NOK
For technical big mountain lines, crevassed ski terrain or moderate glacier climbs, the Black Diamond Couloir harness is a full-featured technical harness that packs down to the size of an orange and easily stashes in your pack or jacket pocket. Redesigned with a breathable, low-profile vari-width Dynex monofilament webbing that’s ultralight and durable, the Couloir comes with one speed buckle on the waist with easy-adjust wings and diaper-style leg loops that make for easy on and off while wearing skis or crampons. The Couloir also includes our patented Infinity Loop for belaying, which is durable, low profile, and eliminates the dreaded belay-loop-shift when the belay loop seam catches. Four Ice Clipper slots pair with an integrated ice screw slot in each leg loop to reduce clanking during long approaches and flat glacier travel, and two webbing gear loops secure cordalettes, extra biners and other essential gear.
- Redesigned ultralight construction with breathable vari-width Dynex monofilament webbing
- Patented full-strength Infinity Loop for belaying, which is durable, lightweight and seamless
- Speed buckle and diaper-style design for easy on/off while wearing skis or crampons
- Two webbing gear loops
- Four Ice Clipper slots with ice screw slot in each leg loop to reduce clanking
- Extremely light, packable and low profile
- Color coded waist and leg loops (inside/outside) to make putting on harness easy/intuitive
- Available in XS-S, S-M, M-L, L-XL, XL-XXL
- 135g (M)
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.