HotForge Quickdraw 16cm
NOK 279.00 NOK
Featuring two smooth-clipping HotForge carabiners-one straight gate on the top and a colored bent gate on the bottom for an added visual target-as well as a durable Polyester Dogbone, the Black Diamond HotForge Quickdraw is our pick for cranking on sport routes.
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
Featuring two new HotForge carabiners-one straight gate on the top and a colored bent gate on the bottom for an added visual target-as well as a durable Polyester Dogbone, the Black Diamond HotForge Quickdraw is our top value in full keylock functionality. The light, smooth-clipping design of the HotForge carabiners, combined with a hot-forged, lighter-weight construction, eliminates snags whether you're cranking on sport routes or extending gear placements. The integrated Straitjacket insert keeps the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position.
- Straight gate HotForge on top and bent gate HotForge on the bottom
- Colored bottom HotForge carabiner for visual target while climbing
- Dual keylocks ease clipping and cleaning
- Equipped with an 18 mm Polyester Dogbone with Straitjacket
- Available in 12 or 16 cm lengths
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Closed Gate Strength
Minor Axis Strength
Open Gate Strength
|108 g (3.81 oz)||24 kN (5,395 lbf)||[Top] 22 mm (0.86 in)|
[Bottom] 24 mm (0.95 in)
|8 kN (1,798 lbf)||8 kN (1,798 lbf)|