NOK 2,299.00 NOK
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
Originally conceived by Black Diamond athlete and metalworker Whit Magro, the Black Diamond Snaggletooth Crampon is a horizontal monopoint designed for big alpine routes where crux mixed pitches demand technical precision, but long approach slopes and snowy summit ridges require increased stability. A small secondary frontpoint offers additional stability and bite on both steep ice and low-angle neve. The Snaggletooth’s stainless steel construction features a strong yet lightweight design with rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots.
- Unique horizontal monopoint with smaller secondary front point
- Stainless steel construction is lightweight, durable, resists snowballing and won’t rust > Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
- For use on a ski boot, you will want to order wide toe bails sold separately
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Weight Per Pair
|Stainless steel||890 g (1 lb 15 oz)|