Designed with knowledge from years spent in the mountains, the Black Diamond Blitz is the answer for serious summit pushes, making it the ultimate on-route pack. With all the features of a summit pack, the new Blitz packs are constructed from our new BD UHWMPE “Mini Rip” 100d body fabric, giving them the ideal balance between being ultra-durable, hyper-light, and extremely packable. A one-handed top closure simplifies your system while keeping the elements out, and the strippable design adds even more weight savings, with a removable bivy pad. A color-coded red rope strap is easy to find, while the ice tool Pick Pockets™ have been updated with our new custom metal dogbone attachment for added ice tool security. Hydration compatibility rounds out the feature set for an on-route pack built for the send.
- BD UHWMPE “Mini Rip” 100d Nylon with 200d PE body fabric
- One-handed top closure
- Easily accessible, water resistant zip pocket on lid
- Strippable design with removable hipbelt, and frame sheet / bivy pad
- Color coded red rope strap
- Ice tool Pick Pockets™ with our new custom metal dogbone ice tool attachment
- Hydration compatibility
- Internal zippered pocket
- Raincover available separately
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
|BD UHWMPE “Mini Rip” 100d Nylon with 200d PE body fabric||Ascent||20 L (1,220 cu in)||390 g (13 oz)|