Cirque Hybrid Gloves
The Cirque is a lightweight, purpose-built glove, for ski-mountaineering, splitboarding and fast backcountry tours, combining an articulated fit with a packable wind-hood for added warmth on the descent.
- Standard delivery within 3 business days
- Free shipping over €100 otherwise €8.95
Designed for winter skiing and riding missions that demand maximum weather protection and breathability for those aerobic uphill climbs, the Cirque features a Empel DWR on the shell for best in class water repellency, while the Primaloft Gold Cross Core insulation in the wind-hood provides the right amount of warmth. The packable wind hood creates full protection for the ride down and a goatskin leather palm, with slip-stop palm patches, maximizes the grip needed for the way up.
- GTT Empel DWR—A revolutionary PFC-free water repellent finish that is superior in performance and durability
- Pre-curved, articulated finger construction and fit for maximum dexterity
- Wind-hood constructed with ultralight Pertex Quantum Pro fabric and 40 g PrimaLoft Gold Cross Core insulation for added warmth
- Goatskin leather palm and slip-stop palm patches for durability and grip
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Weight Per Pair
|XS-XL||-7/7 °C (20/45 °F)||98.3 g (3.47 oz)||Lightweight Series|