Speed Zip 24 Pack
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
The zippered clamshell version of our tried-and-true on-route Speed pack, proven everywhere from the Canadian Rockies to the Fitz Roy massif, the Black Diamond Speed Zip is designed for lightweight performance on rock, snow and ice objectives the world over. Featuring an updated BD X-rip 210d fabric with UTS™ coating, the new Speed Zip is built to withstand season after season of mountain abuse. We’ve improved the comfort as well with a moisture-wicking, updated back-panel and redesigned shoulder straps of dual-density foam for better load distribution on the approach while remaining streamlined on route. Ice tool PickPockets™ now feature a new custom metal dogbone ice tool attachment, boosting ice tool security, plus the snag-free crampon straps and a tuck-away rope strap secure gear to the outside.
- New BD “X-rip” 210d Nylon body fabric with UTS™ coating
- Welded front abrasion patch for improved protection against rock, ice and crampon spikes.
- New custom metal dogbone ice tool attachment with micro ice-tool PickPockets™ and removable 20 mm crampon straps
- Zippered clamshell top opening with zippered top pocket and tuck-away rope strap
- Strippable design: removable frame sheet / bivy pad and removable hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Redesigned Shoulder Strap harness for improved comfort and durability
- Moisture-wicking redesigned back-panel
- Raincover available separately
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
|BD “X-rip” 210d Nylon body fabric with UTS™ coating||Ascent||24 L (1,465 cu in)||550 g (1 lb 3 oz)|