Tag LT Approach Shoes - Men's
€135.00 €74.50 EUR
Designed to complete your rack for the approach and descent of an all-day climbing adventure, the Tag Ultralight is a collapsible, compact approach shoe built to clip onto your harness or stuff into an on-route pack while taking up minimal space. Featuring our specialized BlackLabel Mountain UL rubber for extra-sticky grip on rock with minimal weight, we’ve also included a compact carry strap for keeping the Tags together when you clip them to your rack for the send.
Color: Alloy/Ultra Blue
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
Literally built for the send, the Tag LT is our innovative answer to what climbers have been requesting for years—a shoe that can handle the approach, collapse and clip to your rack while taking up minimal space, and then slip on your feet for the walk of send-glory back to the car. The lightest shoe in performance footwear line at a svelte 7.5oz, the Tag LT feature a tough and light welded seam, and an upper comprised of Black Diamond developed durable 2-way stretch woven poly, which is lightweight, non-absorbent, and mildew-resistant. Perforated TPU mudguards have been added at critical wear points for additional protection while minimizing weight. The midfoot stretch bootie and micro-suede heel gives the wearer a sock-like fit while providing breathability and control. All this technical engineering means you get an upper that collapses with ease for sitting flush on your rack or stuffing into an on-route pack. The forefoot is engineered for edging and climbing for extra confidence on scrambles, while the BlackLabel Mountain rubber is extra sticky for superior grip without adding bulk or weight to the shoe. Last but not least, a tag loop sits on the heel for clipping to your rack, and we’ve also included a an elastic carry strap that compresses the shoes so they hang like a Camalot, ready to deploy as soon as you send.
- Collapsible upper construction built for on-route stowing on either a harness or in a pack
- Black Diamond developed 2 way stretch woven poly and welded TPU overlays for precision, durability and featherweight
- Welded TPU and microsuede construction and provides for stability with minimal bulk Midfoot stretch bootie for added stability and comfort
- BlackLabel Mountain rubber is a high performance sticky rubber is high performance sticky rubber that’s ultralight
- Rubber toe protection
- Toe shape and upper construction designed for technical climbing
- Lightweight webbing tag loop on heel for clipping option Elastic strap included for compressing and attaching shoes to a harness or pack
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
|Ultralight poly-stretch, EVA Midsole, BD BlackLabel-Mountain Rubber||US M 4-14 1/2 sizes US W’s 5.5-15||216.5 g (7.6 oz)|