RockLock Twistlock Carabiner
Our largest locking carabiner, the RockLock is a one-hand operable autolocking twistlock carabiner perfect for belaying, rappelling or anchors, and now features a hot-forged lightweight construction, a redesigned spine for better handling, and a larger rope-bearing surface for greater durability.
- Standard delivery within 5 business days
- Free shipping over €100 otherwise €8.95
Our largest belay and rappel locker, the Black Diamond RockLock carabiner features a keylock nose, is Munter Hitch compatible and the autolocking twistlock sleeve can be operated with one hand. Now featuring a hot-forged lightweight construction, a redesigned spine for better handling, and a larger rope-bearing surface for greater durability, the RockLock is the go-to screwgate for every day climbing season after season.
- Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
- Square hinge end holds belay loop securely in place
- Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- One-hand operable
- Autolocking Twistlock sleeve
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Closed Gate Strength
Minor Axis Strength
Open Gate Strength
|89 g (3.1 oz)||24 kN (5395 lbf)||24 mm (0.95 in)||8 kN (1798 lbf)||8 kN (1798 lbf)|