Circuit Crash Pad - Past Season
Built for running circuits in your favorite boulder-field, the Circuit is a workhorse crash pad that combines a premium foam layup with our time-tested design, all packaged at a value for the cost-conscious boulderer.
Color: Aqua Blue
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
The new addition to our long lineage of BD bouldering pads, the Circuit Crash Pad is engineered as a daily workhorse for the cost-conscious boulderer, featuring our closed-cell PE foam layup with EVA bonded together, making it lightweight but solid for impact protection. The suspension system is comfortable, with shoulder straps, a waistbelt and two side handles, and the hinge-style fold makes the Circuit easy to transport. The Circuit’s square corners make for better coverage when paired with other pads, while easy-hook metal buckles with a three-strap closure system close it all up in a compact package that’s available in two colors.
- Closed-cell PE foam layup bonded to high compression PU foam
- Easy hook metal buckles with 3 strap closure system
- PU coated 900D Nylon
- Hinge style fold for easy transport – making this a compact pad
- Square corners for better coverage when paired with other pads
- Only ships to lower 48 contiguous states via FedEx ground
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
|3.775 kg (8 lbs 5 oz)|