Distance Tent With Adapter
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
A compact two-person, three-season tent, the Black Diamond Distance Tent is an ultralight, single-wall shelter built for weight conscious backpackers, thru-hikers and mountain adventurers. The structure is created using two trekking poles* and the included adaptor that allows your poles to connect with a small DAC cross pole—resulting in the tent’s structure. Four stake-out points anchor the tent to create the ultimate fast pitch shelter—simple to set up and robust in windy conditions. For cross ventilation, there are vents at both the peak and foot area. Lightweight 30D polyester construction allows the tent to pack down to the size of a Nalgene bottle. There is a headlamp pocket located in the peak for easy illumination.
- Integrates with trekking poles for fast and easy set-up
- Vents at peak and foot allow for cross ventilation
- Tension-adjustable stake-out points
- Headlamp pocket in peak for easy illumination
- High tenacity 30D poly fabric improves strength and doesn’t stretch when wet
- Stronger reflective guylines—Polyester sheath with DynexTM core to minimize stretch
- Complies to FR regulation CPAI-84
- *Black Diamond trekking poles sold separately
High Tenacity Fabric
The use of High Tenacity 30D poly fabric keeps the tent strong while eliminating fabric sag and stretch in wet conditions. The mixed polyurethane and silicone coating keeps the fabric waterproof while maintaining a high tear strength.
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Avg. Packed Weight
|2.4m2 (26 sq ft)||2||1||3||Superlight Series||750 g (1 lb 10 oz)||147 x 241 x 104 cm (58 x 95 x 41 in)||13 x 30 cm (5 x 12)|