Men's Vision Down Parka
€450.00 €180.00 €450.00 EUR
Optimized with revolutionary Japanese LCP-reinforced fabric for serious, expedition-grade warmth from the Tokositna to the Torres, the Black Diamond Vision Down Parka is our warmest insulated jacket for the coldest conditions and biggest objectives on your hit list.
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
The Vision Down Parka is our warmest insulated jacket, stuffed with high-lofting 800-fill, RDS-certified HyperDRY™ goose down insulation that resists moisture and offers sleeping bag-level warmth in seriously cold conditions. The Vision Down Parka's ultralight shell fabric features a proprietary Japanese fabric made ultra-tear resistant thanks to its liquid crystal polymer ripstop construction, which has been proven to be tough as nails in our Vision Harness. The adjustable insulated hood seals in warmth while wearing a helmet, while the two-way front zipper allows access to your belay device. Oversized hand, chest and internal drop pockets store gloves, water bottles and other on-route essentials.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop shell fabric with revolutionary Japanese Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) reinforced durability.
- 800-fill, RDS-certified Allied HyperDRY® goose down insulation
- Adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two-way front YKK® zipper with DWR treatment and windflap
- Single-pull cord adjust on the hood and hem
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered chest pocket and two internal drop pockets
- Left chest pocket has internal stretch mesh pocket
- Fit: Relaxed
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
|580 g (1 lb 4 oz)|