Onsight 375 Headlamp - Honnold Edition
Customized for the man, myth, legend himself—BD Athlete Alex Honnold—the Onsight is our solution for climbers like Alex whose climbing objectives don’t align with climbing only during the daylight hours. The battery housing features Honnold’s iconic signature and percentage of sales from each light goes to the Honnold Foundation, which supports solar energy for a more equitable world.
- Standard delivery within 3 business days
- Free shipping over €100 otherwise €8.95
- Emits up to 375 lumens on max setting
- Dual-beam configuration, providing the two main lighting modes climbers need most: Climbing Mode and Route-Finding Mode
- Climbing Mode illuminates the holds or trail directly in front of you with 300 lumens of wide evenly dispersed light
- Route-Finder Mode adds a powerful, narrow, long-distance beam and increases the total max output to 375 lumens
- Dual PowerTap™ technology easily toggles between Climbing and Route-Finder Modes by touching both the right and left side of the front housing
- Dual-Fuel: Maximum flexibility to utilize either the rechargeable Lithium Ion BD 1800 battery or Alkaline cells (Alkaline batteries included, Lithium Ion BD 1800 battery sold separately)
- Ultra-thin front housing with extra articulation
- Perforated elastic headband for breathability and lightweight performance
- Six-setting 3 LED battery meter
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
- Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
- IP67: Waterproof and dust proof—Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.
Dual Fuel Rechargeable
With our Dual Fuel technology, the user has maximum flexibility to utilize either Black Diamond rechargeable Li-ion battery packs (sold separately) or Alkaline cells.
3 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond lighting products are covered by a three year warranty policy.
A percentange of this sale goes to the Honnold Foundation' :The Honnold Foundation envisions a world where marginalized communities lead the transition to renewable energy, with the resources they need to adapt and thrive. We believe in solar as a proven, environmentally sound solution to global energy poverty, and we award grants to community organizations whose projects are innovative, equity-focused, and have the potential to shift the narrative on what’s possible for energy access worldwide.
|3 x AAA or BD 1800
|FL1 3 H; reserve 26 H (highest setting) 100 H (lowest setting)
|135 g (4.75 oz) with batteries