GlideLite Mohair Mix Climbing Skins 2nd Product Details
Engineered for long approaches and extended ski tours where both packability and traction are paramount.
***Factory Seconds*** contain minor manufacturing defects in the nylon plush, but no structural damage and are still covered by warranty. Engineered for long approaches and extended ski tours where both packability and traction are paramount, the Black Diamond GlideLite Mohair Mix Skins are now updated and available with fixed lengths and pre-installed and redesigned tip and tail attachments. The optimal blend of mohair and nylon keep the skins highly supple and packable while remaining extremely efficient in any conditions. Our patented STS tail system provides up to 10 cm of adjustability.
GlideLite Mohair Mix Climbing Skins 2nd Features
- Factory Seconds
- Factory Seconds contain minor manufacturing defects in the nylon plush, but no structural damage and are still covered by warranty
- Mix of 65% mohair and 35% nylon
- More supple, 20% more packable and 60 g (1.4 oz) lighter than similar Ascension models
- Pre-fixed tip and tail attachments
- STS adjustable tails provide 10 cm of length adjustment
- Available in fixed-lengths: 157-168cm, 163-174cm, 169-180cm, 175-186cm, 181-192cm
- 133mm wide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.