Aspect Pro Climbing Shoes Product Details
The Aspect Pro is built for missions to the Hulk, big days in the Valley, and high alpine peaks. Engineered to perform on slabs and vertical terrain, the Aspect Pro has a 3D molded heel, a stiff midsole, and a slightly downturned forefoot. Extra coverage on the toe box provides added durability for crack climbing. A mid-height design provides protection and coverage for ankles in offwidths and chimneys. Finally, the Ecco DriTan™ leather upper is made with a less-water intensive tanning process and the engineered mesh tongue adds breathability.
Aspect Pro Climbing Shoes Features
- Black Label Fuse edging-specific rubber compound and forefoot construction
- Activated slingshot and midsole using a high elasticity tension rubber
- Full-length, stiff midsole provides comfort on long days
- Extra protection in toe box for added durability
- Ecco DriTan™ leather upper is processed using moisture already present in hides. It uses far less water and fewer chemicals than regular leathers
- DriTan™ leathers save 20 liters of water per hide.
- Low-waste molded rubber components round out upper construction
- Mid-height design provides extra ankle protection for crack climbing
- Size Range US 5-13
- Weight 62.6 g