ATC-Guide Belay/Rappel Device Product Details
Our most versatile belay/rappel device, the Black Diamond ATC-Guide is now 10% lighter and features improved handling in guide mode. With an oval-ized anchor-hole, the device now feeds rope and allows you to pull rope more easily. Multiple friction modes provide the optimal amount of stopping power when lowering or rappelling, and the device's guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor.
ATC-Guide Belay/Rappel Device Features
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Updated construction makes the device 10% lighter with improved rope handling.
- Now 80g
- Auto-block release hole accepts small carabiners
- Versatile design accepts ropes from 8.1 to 11 mm
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up
- Weight 80 g (2.82 oz)