Capitan MIPS Kid's Helmet Product Details
Built for young crushers who send it with mom and dad at the crag and then rally their pedal bike back at camp, the Capitan Kid’s Helmet is dual-certified for both climbing and biking, making it the ultimate one-quiver helmet for tikes. Featuring a 2-piece ABS shell construction and dual density EPS foam, the kid’s Capitan meets the proposed UIAA increased side and back protection requirements, while the vents provide ample breathability for warmer days. A low-profile suspension system dials in the fit, and the integrated headlamp clips with an elastic keeper on the back allow you to clip a Wiz Kid headlamp to the helmet for evening sessions. Finally, an included sticker pack gives your kid the ability to customize the look of their helmet, adding a spark of individuality to your kid’s favorite protective lid.
Capitan MIPS Kid's Helmet Features
- MIPS Technology for added protection against the rotational motion transmitted to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Dual-certified for both climbing and cycling
- Sticker pack included for fun custom decals
- Dual Density EPS + 2-piece ABS shell combo creates ultra-durability
- Increased side and back protection
- Low-profile suspension system
- Integrated headlamp clips
- Removable velcro pads
- Size Range 49-55 cm (19.3-22.5 in)
- Weight 383 g (13.5 oz)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.