Cirque 35 Pack
Inspired by our climbing packs and built for discerning ski mountaineers, the Cirque 35 is our mid-sized, ultralight ski pack with all of the features needed for technical alpine objectives in a clean and simple design. View Details
Color: Ultra Blue
Enter your email address to be notified when this item is in stock.
Clean, simple and fully dialed for demanding ski lines from the Chugach to Chamonix, the Black Diamond Cirque 35 is our technical ski mountaineering pack with a mid-sized capacity. The Cirque’s minimalist construction features an active suspension, as well as our unique cinch closure system that opens or closes the top with a single pull. A slide-in avy tools pocket and rope and ice tool attachments secure all your gear, while a quick-deploy piolet system that is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools comes in handy during unexpected sections of no-fall terrain.
- Active, form-fitting suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps, stretch-woven hipbelt pocket and single gear loop
- Unique CINCH closure opens or closes with a single pull
- Detached, ultralight SilNylon lid pocket (sold seperatley)
- Integrated avy tools pocket with drain holes
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry and A-frame carry, stowable helmet flap
- Ice-tool PickPockets™, tuck-away rope strap and quick-deploy piolet system is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Average Stock Weight
|Dynex (210d + PE 200d)||[S/M] 1020 g (2 lb 4 oz)|
[M/L] 1075 g (2 lb 6 oz)
|[S/M] 33 L (2013 cu in)|
[M/L] 35 L (2135 cu in)