Distance Carbon Running Poles Product Details
Designed in collaboration with BD Athlete Joe Grant, the fixed-length Distance Carbon weighs in at only 89 grams per pole (120 cm), making it the lightest pole we've ever produced. The touchpoints are minimal, though carefully placed, such as the subtle mid-shaft ring for balance and grip while carrying the pole horizontally. The ultralight EVA grip has just the right amount of comfort and the poles utilize removable low-profile baskets for ultimate versatility. Simply put, the Distance Carbon is engineered to move, whether you're 10 hours into an ultra, or linking peaks in fast and light style.
Distance Carbon Running Poles Features
- 100% carbon fiber shafts
- Fixed length construction
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and grip extension with breathable, moisture wicking strap made from recycled materials
- Mid-shaft ring for horizontal carrying balance and grip
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with rubber tech tips included
- Removable low-profile baskets for versatility
- Available in 100, 110, 120, and 130cm lengths
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.