Men's First Light Hybrid Vest Product Details
A versatile, insulating and incredibly breathable midlayer vest that combines a range of field-proven materials, the First Light Hybrid Vest is essential core insulation for stop-start pursuits in cold conditions. This dynamic vest features migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active with strategic panels of nylon merino-blend fabric for added breathability, as well as a lightweight Schoeller® stretch-woven shell fabric with NanoSphere® Technology that easily sheds oil, dirt and water. Two zippered hand pockets and a chest pocket stash small items or keep chilly hands warm.
Men's First Light Hybrid Vest Features
- Schoeller® stretch-woven shell fabric with NanoSphere® Technology repels oil, dirt and water
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active
- Two zippered hand pockets and concealed zippered chest pocket
- Woven mesh lining on insulated panels for added breathability
- Primary fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fit: Slim
- Sizes: S-XL
- [Shell] Schoeller® stretch-woven nylon with Eco-Repel Bio® PFC-Free DWR Technology (80 gsm, 93% nylon, 7% Elastane) [Insulation] PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active (60 gsm, 100% polyester)
- [Body] Blended merino wool (300 gsm, 100% nylon face, 100% merino wool backer)
- Size Range S-XL
- Weight 311 g (10.98 oz)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.