Fuel Approach Shoes - Men's Product Details
Engineered for days when the word “approach” actually involves full-on climbing, the Fuel is our most technical performance shoe. The Fuel’s upper combines breathable EnduroKnit, a durable stretch woven lateral panel, and welded TPU film overlays for maximum durability and precision fit. The internally overlapping tongue allows for fewer seams and a sleek comfortable fit with minimal bulk, while the lace-to-toe construction features webbing and scalloped eyelets for variable, adjustable fit and tensioning to suit different conditions. A climbing-specific forefoot construction allows for exceptional edge control and our BlackLabel Mountain rubber is ultra-sticky for superior grip on rock. Finally, a tag-loop on the heel and tongue gives you the option to clip the Fuels to your harness once you rope up.
Fuel Approach Shoes - Men's Features
- Capable of easy 5th class climbing with confidence and comfort.
- Upper construction of Black Diamond developed knit and woven textiles with welded TPU film overlays for adaptable fit and maximum durability
- Low profile molded collar padding and lining
- Protected lateral laces and smooth upper construction
- Overlap tongue means fewer internal seams for precision fit
- Lace to toe with webbing and scalloped eyelets for adjustable fit and tension depending on conditions Functional climbing forefoot construction for edging control and durability
- Tuned dual density EVA midsole with stiffness and comfort
- Black Diamond BlackLabel Mountain is a high performance sticky rubber
- Rubber toe protection
- Multiple webbing loops for tagging options
- Materials Polyester Enduro Knit, EVA Midsole, BD BlackLabel-Mountain Rubber
- Size Range M’s US 6-14 1/2 sizes
- Weight EACH: 312 g (11 oz)