FWT Progression Mitts Product Details
A seamless blend of freeride performance with style ands warmth, the Progression Mitts were inspired by the hard charging BD athlete team. The GORE-TEX® insert and PrimaLoft® Gold Cross Core insulation keeps these mitts warm during wet storms and subzero shred missions, while the goat leather construction with reinforced patches in high-wear areas make the Progressions ultra-durable for a packed season of abuse. EVA padding on the back of the hand and thumb add protection and a neoprene hook/loop wrist closure snugs these mitts up to your wrist for the day in the mountain.
FWT Progression Mitts Features
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert with Gore plus warm technology
- Goat leather construction is the perfect blend of durability and flexibility
- Low profile neoprene cuff provides a warm and secure closure
- 200g PrimaLoft® Gold Cross Core insulation on the back, 80g PrimaLoft Gold Eco Insulation with Grip Control on the palm
- EVA padding on back of hand and knuckles for added impact protection
- Reinforced, two-layer high wear area patches
- Wide-band wrist leash for all day security and comfort
- Temperature Range: -23/-6 °C (-10/20 °F)
- Size Range XS-XL
- Temp Range -23/-6 °C (-10/20 °F)
- Weight Per Pair 240.9 g
- Materials [Shell 1] Goatskin [Shell 2] 100% Nylon [Lining] 100% Polyester [Insulation] 100% Polyester [Gore-Tex insert] ePTFE
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.