Men's Alpine Start Hoody - Past Season Product Details
An ultralight softshell designed to shield weight-conscious climbers from ridgeline gusts and light weather, the Black Diamond Alpine Start Hoody features Schoeller stretch-woven fabric to provide highly breathable and highly packable weather resistance. A gusseted construction offers unrestricted freedom of movement, while the adjustable hood fits over a climbing helmet. The jacket also stuffs into its own chest pocket, which features an internal carabiner clip loop for attaching to your harness.
Men's Alpine Start Hoody - Past Season Features
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Stows in chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- YKK-Zippered chest pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Schoeller Eco-Repel Bio® PFC-free DWR Technology
- Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- Front Length: 28 in from High Shoulder Point
- 210 g
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.