Men's Alpine Start Hoody Product Details
An ultralight softshell designed to shield weightconscious climbers from ridgeline gusts and light weather, the Black Diamond Alpine Start Hoody features Schoeller stretch-woven fabric to provide highly breathable and highly packable weather resistance. An updated silhouette provides an increased range of motion and unrestricted movement, so that you can keep climbing even in windy and cold conditions. Elastic banding on hood, cuffs, and hem seals in warmth and secures fit, while a drop hem is harness-compatible.
Men's Alpine Start Hoody Features
- Schoeller Eco-Repel Bio® PFC-free DWR Technology
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Stows in chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Drop hem for more coverage under harness
- Elasticized hood, cuffs, and hem
- Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- Fit: Slim
- HPS Length: 28”
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.