Men's Alpine Start Insulated Hoody
A highly versatile midlayer that’s both lightweight and highly protective. View Details
Free economy shipping for orders over $99+
- 40DSchoeller Eco-Repel Bio® PFC-free DWR Technology
- Lined with Polartec Alpha in key areas to balance warmth and breathability
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Stows in chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Raglan sleeve increases range of motion
- Drop hem for more coverage under harness
- Elasticized hood, cuffs, and hem
- Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- ECO Label Status
- Fit: Regular
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Protecting the places we love is as important to us as building the gear to take you there. Utilizing sustainably produced raw materials is a cornerstone to our approach and foundational to this commitment. Styles carrying the ECO label status are made of one or more of Black Diamond's targeted sustainablity attributes.
Bluesign Approved Material
Materials approved by Bluesign have undergone strict production criteria from the raw materials to the end product to ensure they follow standards that are responsible and sustainable with regard to people, the environment and resources. With Bluesign approved materials, users can be assured that their products were manufactured with responsibly use of resources and the lowest possible impact on people and the environment.
|0.37 kg / 13.05 oz