Men's First Light Stretch Hoody
$295.00 Sale price: $206.50 to $295.00 USD
The Black Diamond First Light Stretch Hoody is the ultimate in dynamic four-season insulation that breathes efficiently and stretches with your every movement, making it the perfect insulating midlayer for alpine ascents and early morning ski tours. View Details
Free economy shipping for orders over $99+
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Gold Active Insulation
- 20D nylon ripstop face fabric with PFC-free DWR Technology
- Lightweight, stretch lining for added breathability
- Mapped insulation throughout body, shoulders, and arms
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood with drawcord adjustment
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Low-profile, single-adjust hem
- Stows in internal left hand pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Two concealed-zip hand pockets
- Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- ECO Label Status
- Fit: Regular
Primaloft has ultra-fine fibers designed to trap warmth. This allows them to keep you comfortable and thermally-regulated no matter the activity, no matter the season.
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Protecting the places we love is as important to us as building the gear to take you there. Utilizing sustainably produced raw materials is a cornerstone to our approach and foundational to this commitment. Styles carrying the ECO label status are made of one or more of Black Diamond's targeted sustainablity attributes.
Bluesign Approved Material
Materials approved by Bluesign have undergone strict production criteria from the raw materials to the end product to ensure they follow standards that are responsible and sustainable with regard to people, the environment and resources. With Bluesign approved materials, users can be assured that their products were manufactured with responsibly use of resources and the lowest possible impact on people and the environment.
PFC Free DWR
Our durable water repellant (DWR) treatment doesn’t use PFCs, also known as PFAS, so you can stay dry without the use of these so-called “forever chemicals".
|0.405 kg / 14.29 oz