For midweek dawn patrols, all-night approaches, or just big climbing objectives that push beyond daylight, the Black Diamond Spot 325 has 325 lumens of power, now housed in a smaller, more efficient design. With a new, compact body, the Spot 325 has been redesigned with a lower profile for better balance and is more ergonomic for added comfort. We’ve also updated the user interface by adding a second switch for easy lens mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light with more peak intensity, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter. The Spot 325 also offers peripheral lighting for close-range activities like sorting gear, cooking, or reading in camp and it sports an IPX8 waterproof housing. The Brightness Memory feature allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to a default setting. Plus, the Spot 325’s PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment settings.
- "PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions."
- Batteries 3 AAA (included)
- IPX Rating IPX 8
- Lumens [High] 325: [Medium] 160: [Low] 6:
- Max Burntime [High] 4 H: [Medium] 8 H: [Low] 200 H
- Max Distance [High] 80 m: [Medium] 60 m: [Low] 8 m
- Weight Without Batteries 86 g (3.0 oz)