Spot 400-R Rechargeable Headlamp
With a compact body, the Spot 400- R features a low profile ergonomic and balanced design for added comfort making it a go-to pick for any pursuit- from midweek dawn patrols to late night cragging sessions, push the daylight. Powered by our BD 1500 Li-ion battery that’s charged by a micro-USB, the Spot 400 R also features a sustainably made elastic headband with Repreve recycled textiles. View Details
Free economy shipping for orders over $99+
- Rechargeable: Powered with integrated 1500 mAh Li-ion battery with micro-USB charge port
- 400 Lumen max output
- Recycled elastic headband featuring comfortable next to skin Repreve fiber construction
- IP67: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.0 meters underwater for 30 minutes
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant adjustment between max output and dimmed power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and digital lock mode
- Integrated battery meter display shows % of power remaining
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to default setting
- Multifaceted optical efficiency lens technology
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Digital lock mode feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
Powered with integrated Li-ion battery with micro-USB or USB-C charge port. (See product details for USB port type)
Instant transitioning from any setting to full power light output with the tap of a finger.
3 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond lighting products are covered by a three year warranty policy.
Recycled elastic headband featuring comfortable next to skin Repreve fiber construction.
|(High) 100 m, (Medium) 60 m, (Low) 12 m
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.