Traverse 3 Ski Poles Product Details
From morning splitboard missions to weekend hut trips, the Traverse 3 has the packability and durability to keep you cruising in the backcountry. The three-section collapsible design means you can stuff them in your pack or duffel when on the move and is combined with an all-aluminum construction for durability. Dual Flicklocks give you a full range of adjustability while dual-density grip-top grabs bindings and buckles with ease for quick adjustments. We also included a rubber grip extension for choking up while side-hilling on the skin track. The Traverse 3 comes with powder baskets, so you can switch them out to match the season and the trip, and the new vari-width strap adds comfort and adjustability while moving through terrain.
Traverse 3 Ski Poles Features
- 293 grams per pole (125cm length)
- 100% aluminum: 18 mm (.7 in) upper, 16 mm (.6 in) mid, and 14 mm (.5 in) lower
- Touring grip with dual density soft touch rubber
- Lightweight rubber grip extension for quick, secure choke-ups
- Adjustable vari-width strap for ergonomic comfort with or without gloves
- Dual FlickLock® adjustability
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.