Chris Burkard is an accomplished photographer, creative director, speaker, and author. Traveling throughout the year to pursue the farthest expanses of Earth, Burkard works to capture stories that inspire humans to consider their relationship with nature, while promoting the preservation of wild places everywhere.
Layered by outdoor, travel, adventure, surf, and lifestyle subjects, Burkard is known for images that are punctuated by untamed, energized landscapes and peak moments of adventure. He has accumulated an audience of over one million followers to become a globally recognized social influencer.
Burkard is often central in synthesizing the creative projects he is involved in, across stakeholders. His holistic and visionary perspective has earned him opportunities to work on global, prominent campaigns with Fortune 500 clients, appear as a TED speaker, develop specialty product lines, teach national and international photography workshops and publish a collection of books, including a children’s book. Along with his team, Burkard is based out of his full-scale production studio and art gallery near his hometown in Central Coast California. At the age of 30, Burkard has established himself as a global presence and influencer, accomplishing a prolific portfolio, connecting people from around the world and producing some of the most recognized creative work of our time.
- My Film “Under an Arctic Sky” premiering in Tribeca Film Festival
- Winning Red Bull Illume in 2010
- xGames Gold Medal in 2017 for Photography
- The release of my Children Book , and when it got award Independent Publishers Award
- The release of my book, Hightide, which summed up about a decade of shooting surfing all over the world.
- Opening up my own photography studio
- Being a father to my two children
- The day I became a father to my alpacas (no joke)
Videos Ft. Chris
Chris's Top Gear Picks
"The Spot is literally permanently placed in every bag I own. With my line of work I always seem to find myself hiking out well after sunset, of hiking in well before sunrise. Life without ones of these close by is not an option."
Veuillez faire une sélection
Stone Duffel 42