Freerider Chalk Bag Product Details
This chalk bag is one of two pieces of equipment used by BD Athlete Alex Honnold on his historic free solo of El Capitan's Freerider (IV 5.13). Featuring Honnold's signature and our time-tested design, a percentage of sales from the Freerider goes to the Honnold Foundation, which supports solar energy for a more equitable world. Shop the full Alex Honnold collection here
Freerider Chalk Bag Features
- Featuring Honnold's signature and the exact colors of hi old "Freerider" bag
- Classic cylinder shape with a pliable wire rim and made from repurposed materials.
- Fleece-lined interior with cinching cord-lock closure
- Brush holder
- Webbing belt with quick release buckle
- Percentage of sales goes to Honnold Foundation.
- Weight 83 g (2.9 oz)