Solano Heated Gloves Product Details
When negative temperatures or cold hands threaten to send you packing on a powder day, the Black Diamond Solano gloves deploy supplemental battery-powered heat to keep you going lap after lap. Inside, we've upgraded our low-profile and fully rechargeable heating system using the premise of countercurrent exchange-the transfer of heat through orienting the heat source perpendicular to the blood flow in the wrist. The heating element now wraps around the inside of the wrist, which increases the glove's warmth and your body's ability to warm itself. This system still includes three-levels of heat that are controllable via an integrated LED switch. On the exterior of the gloves, a premium goat leather shell backed up by a fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert stands up to the rigors of long days on the mountain in variable conditions. We've also increased the PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on the back of the hand and added PrimaLoft® Gold to the palm with Grip Control to the palm for better control while skiing. A zippered carrying case and included outlet adapters make for easy storage and charging while traveling.
Solano Heated Gloves Features
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert + Gore warm technology
- Three heat levels with LED button controls
- Waterproof zippered battery compartment stores rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Full goat leather shell with two-layer Pertex Shield nylon gauntlet cuff
- Fixed lining with 200 g PrimaLoft® Gold on back of hand and 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control on palm
- Includes zippered carrying case and charger with UL, UK and EU outlet adapters
- Size: XS-XL
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds) , which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.