Women's Session 2.0 Shoes
Engineered to send in style, the Black Diamond Session 2 combines ultimate comfort and performance with sustainable materials utilized throughout, like 100% recycled meshed lining and footbed. View Details
Free economy shipping for orders over $99+
- Durable and breathable upper made from 40% recycled yarn
- Black Diamond BlackLabel-Street sticky rubber outsole
- Rubber toe protection
- Super comfortable molded EVA midsole with Bloom algae-infused foam
- Comfortable sock-like bootie fit
- Stretch-fit heel and elastic heel strap for easy on/off at the gym or crag
- Webbing loops for various tagging options
- ECO Label Status
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Protecting the places we love is as important to us as building the gear to take you there. Utilizing sustainably produced raw materials is a cornerstone to our approach and foundational to this commitment. Styles carrying the ECO label status are made of one or more of Black Diamond's targeted sustainablity attributes.
BLOOM removes over-abundant algae from aquatic ecosystems and turns it into a renewable material that replaces fossil fuel-based ingredients. This transformative process simultaneously helps to clean and re-oxygenate water systems while preventing carbon emissions associated with decomposition.
|219 g / 7.7 oz (W's US 8)