Women's Alpine Start Insulated Hoody
Color: Belay Blue
- Standard delivery within 3 business days
- Free shipping over €100 otherwise €8.95
- 40DSchoeller Eco-Repel Bio® PFC-free DWR Technology
- Lined with Polartec Alpha in key areas to balance warmth and breathability
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Stows in chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Raglan sleeve increases range of motion
- Drop hem for more coverage under harness
- Updated women’s specific fit
- Elasticized hood, cuffs, and hem
- Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- ECO Label Status
- Fit: Regular
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
Protecting the places wer love is as important to us as building the gear to take you there. Utilizing sustainabily produced raw materials is a cornerstone to our approach and foundational to this commitment. We are continually developing and innovating new technologiues to both improve the performance of our apparel and reduce environmental impact. 88% of all apparel styles for spring 2023 meet ECO lable status. Styles carrying the ECO label status are made of one or more of Black Diamond's targeted sustainablity attributes.
Bluesign Approved Material
Materials approved by Bluesign have undergone strict prodcution criteria from the raw materials to the end product to ensure they follw standards that are responsuible and sustainable with regard to people, the enviornment and resources. With Bluesignapproved materials, users can be assured that their products were manufactured with responsibly use of resources and the lowerst possble impact on people and the enviornment.
|0.318 kg / 11.22 oz