Women's First Light Stretch Hoody
Color: Coral Red
- Standard delivery within 3 business days
- Free shipping over €100 otherwise €8.95
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Gold Active Insulation
- 20D nylon ripstop face fabric with PFC-free DWR Technology
- Lightweight, stretch lining for added breathability
- Mapped insulation throughout body, shoulders, and arms
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood with drawcord adjustment
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Low-profile, single-adjust hem
- Stows in internal left hand pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Two concealed-zip hand pockets
- Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- ECO Label Status
- Fit: Regular
Primaloft has ultra-fine fibers designed to trap warmth. This allows them to keep you comfortable and thermally-regulated no matter the activity, no matter the season.
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Protecting the places wer love is as important to us as building the gear to take you there. Utilizing sustainabily produced raw materials is a cornerstone to our approach and foundational to this commitment. We are continually developing and innovating new technologiues to both improve the performance of our apparel and reduce environmental impact. 88% of all apparel styles for spring 2023 meet ECO lable status. Styles carrying the ECO label status are made of one or more of Black Diamond's targeted sustainablity attributes.
Bluesign Approved Material
Materials approved by Bluesign have undergone strict prodcution criteria from the raw materials to the end product to ensure they follw standards that are responsuible and sustainable with regard to people, the enviornment and resources. With Bluesignapproved materials, users can be assured that their products were manufactured with responsibly use of resources and the lowerst possble impact on people and the enviornment.
PFC Free DWR
A less toxic and environmentall friendly durable water repellency finish so your shell can repel water while reducing harm to the enviornment.
|0.326 kg / 11.5 oz