Whether packing for a gear-intensive day at the Creek or a redpoint session in the Red, The Black Diamond Creek 50 features gaping top-loader capabilities, eliminating the need for push-and-shove gear packing. With ultra-durable, waterproof shell fabric protecting your equipment from the elements and a thermoformed backpanel safeguarding your bod, the Creek's haul bag-style bottom, full-length side zip and rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder round it out as a crag pack to rule all crag packs.
- Durable, waterproof haul-bag fabric
- Load lifters, padded shoulder straps, a dual-density hip belt, and thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure
- Full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Tuck-away rope strap and stowable rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Avg. Stock Weight
|2 kg (4 lb 7 oz)
[S/M] 48 L (2,929 cu in)
[M/L] 50 L (3,051 cu in)