In the Canadian Rockies, the never-ending buffet of steep ice is accompanied by unforgiving sub-zero temperatures, and the Black Diamond Enforcer is capable of handling both. By combining a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with 170-gram PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the back of hand and a fixed 190 g fleece lining, the Enforcer dishes out complete warmth and weather protection. The 4-way stretch shell at the fingers keeps the Enforcer dexterous and supple while climbing and the TPU knuckle patch protects against abrasion. A low-profile Hypalon wrist strap with a hook-and-loop closure was added for extra security and the long cuff cinches down to seal out spindrift. The Enforcer's ice tool specific pre-curved fit, articulated fingers and wrapped pinky construction provide comfort while climbing.
- 100% Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex insert
- 170 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation at back of hand
- Fixed 190 g fleece lining
- Low profile Hypalon wrist strap with hook-and-loop closure
- 4-way stretch shell at fingers
- Pertex Shield rip-stop shell
- Goat leather palm and palm patch with suede nose wipe
- Ice tool specific pre-curved fit and articulated fingers provide a comfortable, sure grip
- Ice tool specific wrapped pinky for precision grip and comfort in the pommel
- Size: XS-XL
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Weight Per Pair
|0 to 30 F (-18 to -1 C)
|168.2 g (5.93)