- Flow Manifold allows interior heat convection and exterior airflow to draw moisture and stale air out of the tent
- High tenacity 30D poly fabric improves strength and doesn’t stretch when wet
- 100% Taped seams (no consumer seam sealing necessary)
- Three-person design with extra door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- Two-and-a-half-pole design provides twice the strength and a drip-free awning
- Stronger reflective guylines—Polyester sheath with DynexTM core to minimize stretch
- Ground cloth (sold separately) is highly recommended
- Complies to FR regulation CPAI-84
- Comes with repair tube for tent poles
The Flow Manifold (patent pending) on the HiLight 2P and 3P draws moisture and stale air out of the tent through heat convection and exterior airflow.
High Tenacity Fabric
The use of High Tenacity 30D poly fabric keeps the tent strong while eliminating fabric sag and stretch in wet conditions. The mixed polyurethane and silicone coating keeps the fabric waterproof while maintaining a high tear strength. The color pigment is applied as part of the outer coating in a more environmentally friendly process than traditional fabric dyeing.
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Avg. Packed Weight
|3.19 m2 (34.3 sq ft)
|2165 g (4 lb 12 oz)
|218 x 152 x 140 x 109 cm ( 86 x 60 x 55 x 43 in)
|18 x 25 cm (7X 10")