Viper Ice Tool
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
A durable, easy-to-swing tool built for a full season of winter climbing objectives, the redesigned Black Diamond Viper Ice Tool provides all-around performance for the ice and alpine climber. The Viper’s hydroformed shaft extends through the grip for maximum rigidity and a responsive feel, and our Natural Pick is included to beef up durability on scrappy mountain terrain. The adjustable FlickLock® pommel acts as a secondary grip position for ice climbing and cragging and easily slides up the shaft for choking up on low-angle snow slopes. The modular head allows for easy changing of picks and swapping between hammer and adze.
- Lightweight, hydroformed aluminum shaft extends through the grip for responsive feel and rigidity (CEN T)
- Adjustable FlickLock upper pommel
- Modular head is compatible with all current BD picks
- Natural pick (CEN T) included
- Clippable spike
- Alpine FlickLock Pommel
- Sold separately
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
|TPU||Stainless steel||Chromoly steel||Aluminum||[Hammer] 570 g (1 lb 4 oz)|
[Adze] 595 g (1 lb 5 oz)