Women's Alpine Start Hoody - Past Season
€150.00 €160.00 €64.00 €9,999.99 EUR
Minimalist to the core, the Alpine Start Hoody provides lightweight weather resistance and breathability for fast-and-light mountain travel. When the weather clears, just stow this ultralight softshell in its internal chest pocket and clip it to your harness.
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
An ultralight softshell designed to shield weight-conscious climbers from ridgeline gusts and light weather, the Black Diamond Alpine Start Hoody features Schoeller stretch-woven fabric to provide highly breathable and highly packable weather resistance. A gusseted construction offers unrestricted freedom of movement, while the adjustable hood fits over a climbing helmet. The jacket also stuffs into its own chest pocket, which features an internal carabiner clip loop for attaching to your harness.
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Stows in chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- YKK-Zippered chest pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Schoeller Eco-Repel Bio® PFC-free DWR Technology
- Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- Front Length: 26 in from High Shoulder Point
- Fit: Slim
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
|Schoeller® stretch-woven nylon softshell with Eco-Repel Bio® Technology (80 gsm, 93% nylon, 7% Elastane)||XS-XL||190 g (6.7 oz)|