Men's Mission Leather Mid Waterproof Approach Shoes 2nds
$189.95 Sale price: $132.97 to $189.95
Color: Eclipse-Red Rock
Free economy shipping for orders over $50+
Factory Seconds contain minor manufacturing defects, but no structural damage and are still covered by warranty. Built for the long-haul, the Mission Leather Mid WP is an approach shoe that provides ankle protection and support when heading into the hills with heavy packs and big objectives on the horizon. Featuring a waterproof/breathable BD.dry lining combined with a high-grade Nubuck leather upper, the Mission Leather Mid WP keeps you dry while moving through stream crossings and snow fields. The padded ankle provides protection through scree fields and rocky terrain; and the climbing forefoot and toecap construction, which features our BlackLabel-Mountain sticky rubber adds precision when the trail kicks up into a scramble. Deep, high traction lugs provide grip in mud, and the fully gusseted tongue is padded for maximum comfort while keeping dirt and debris out. A tuned EVA midsole provides ample stiffness and precision when aiding through vertical terrain or Via Ferratas, and multiple webbing loops give you tagging options when the approach ends and the climbing begins.
- Factory Seconds
- Factory Seconds contain minor cosmetic defects in the nylon plush, but no structural damage and are still covered by warranty
- Padded ankle provides protection from scree intrusion
- Lace up ankle support for security in rugged terrain
- Waterproof + breathable BD.dry lining
- Highest grade Nubuck leather upper
- BlackLabel-Mountain rubber is high performance sticky rubber
- Rubber heel rand and toe cap provide foot protection and abrasion resistance
- Climbing forefoot and toecap construction for precision on rock
- High traction lugs for mud, still include the climbing capability with added soft terrain security
- Heel brake and midfoot shank makes aid walls and via ferrata comfortable
- Fully gusseted tongue is padded for maximum comfort and keeping dirt and debris out
- Minimal and intentional stitch placement for minimum of exposure to wear
Waterproof. Breathability. Durability. Stretch. Our 2.5L and 3L BD.dry™ waterproof technology is designed to keep you comfortable and moving in tough conditions. We offer a variety of sustainable solutions from bluesign-approved fabrics to non-PFC and EMPEL water-free DWR solutions. Finally, we implemented stretch into our solution’s technology, which sets BD.dry™ apart from other waterproof options.
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
|486g/ 17.15oz M's US 10 EA|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.