Women's Mission Leather Low WaterProof Approach Shoes Product Details
Built to provide support and protection every step of the way, the Mission Leather Low WP is a durable, waterproof approach shoe that can handle season after season of mountain treks. Featuring a waterproof/breathable BD.dry lining combined with a high-grade Nubuck leather upper, this shoe keeps you dry while moving through stream crossings or snow fields. The climbing forefoot and toecap construction, which features our BlackLabel-Mountain sticky rubber adds precision when the trail kicks up into a scramble. Deep, high traction lugs provide grip in mud, and the fully gusseted tongue is padded for maximum comfort while keeping dirt and debris out. A tuned EVA midsole provides ample stiffness and precision when aiding through vertical terrain or Via Ferratas, and multiple webbing loops give you tagging options when the approach ends and the climbing begins.
Women's Mission Leather Low WaterProof Approach Shoes Features
- Waterproof + breathable BD.dry lining
- Highest grade Nubuck leather upper
- BlackLabel-Mountain rubber is high performance sticky rubber
- Rubber heel rand and toe cap provide foot protection and abrasion resistance
- Climbing forefoot and toecap construction for precision on rock
- High traction lugs for mud, still include the climbing capability with added soft terrain security
- Heel brake and midfoot shank makes aid walls and via ferrata comfortable
- Fully gusseted tongue is padded for maximum comfort and keeping dirt and debris out
- Minimal and intentional stitch placement for minimum of exposure to wear
- 282g / 9.94 oz
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.