Women's Distance Carbon Z Trekking/Running Poles
Free economy shipping for orders over $50+
The Distance Carbon Z is our lightest Z-Pole engineered for those who travel fast. With 100% carbon construction, the Distance Carbon Z features a three-section foldable design that allows for fast-response deployment. We’ve slimmed down the diameter of the poles, shaving weight and bulk without sacrificing durability. Our lightweight and supportive Distance strap is breathable and moisture wicking, the ultralight EVA grip has just the right amount of comfort and non-scarring rubber Tech Tips round out this piece as the ultimate in lightweight detail-driven pillar of pole technology.
- 100% carbon fiber shafts
- Z-pole fixed length construction with speed-cone deployment
- Incredibly lightweight collapsible pole: 140 grams/pole (120cm)
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and grip extension with breathable, moisture wicking strap made from recycled materials
- Optimized joint support and stiffness for increased durability
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with both carbide and rubber tech tips included
- Removable low-profile baskets for versatility
- Z-Pole Snow Basket compatible
- Women's available in 100, 105, 110, 115, and 120cm lengths
Z-Pole Rapid Deployment
Speed Cone technology comes from our expertise in avalanche probe design—a key component of Z-Poles’ stiffness and fast deployment.
Tech Tips with Wavelock
Interchangeable Carbide and Rubber Tech tips for any terrain.
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Weight Per Pair
|[100 cm] 33 cm (13 in)|
[105 cm] 35 cm (13.5 in)
[110 cm] 37 cm (14 in)
[115 cm] 38 cm (15 in)
[120 cm] 40 cm (16 in)
|Distance||[100 cm] 100 cm (39 in)|
[105 cm] 105 cm (41 in)
[110 cm] 110 cm (43 in)
[115 cm] 115 cm (45 in)
[120 cm] 120 cm (47 in)
|[100 cm] 250 g (8.8 oz)|
[105 cm] 256 g (9 oz)
[110 cm] 264 g (9.2 oz)
[115 cm] 272 g (9.6 oz)
[120 cm] 280 g (9.8 oz)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.