Glidelite Pure Climbing Skins Product Details
Built for everything from fast and light ski mountaineering missions to weeknight citizen skimo races, the Black Diamond Glidelite Pure skins utilize 100% mohair plush construction to ensure a fast and smooth glide with each stride. Optimized in conjunction with the Black Diamond Cirque 78 and 84 skis, the Glidelite Pure Skins can be assembled with an STS Tip hardware or the all-new BD Speed Tip Attachment. The next evolution of our STS Tail hardware reduces weight and packable size, increases the adjustable length from 10cm to 20cm, and is field replaceable. BD Gold Label Adhesive ensures a skin to ski bond, lap after lap, even in the harshest of conditions. Glidelite Pure Climbing Skins provide the ultimate glide for fast and light travel through the backcountry.
Glidelite Pure Climbing Skins Features
- Plush: 100% Mohair with Fluro-free DWR coating for optimal glide performance
- Optimal glide vs. equivalent Glidelite Mix and Ascension Skins
- Black Diamond Gold Label Adhesive ensures skin to base bond, lap after lap, even in the harshest of conditions
- Pivoting STS Tails provide 20cm of length adjustment and are field replaceable
- Universal Skin Tight System (STS) trim-to-length skins available in 3 widths: 80mm, 110 mm, 135 mm
- 80mm STS ships with Stretch Dynex Speed Tip Hardware for skis with notched tips and fits skis up to 190cm Long.
- 110mm STS ships with Narrow Tip Loops (85-115mm Tip Width) and fits skis up to 198cm long
- 135mm STS ships with Standard Tip Loops (>105mm Tip Width) and fits skis up to 198cm long
- Cheat sheets, skin bag, and Offset Skin Trim Tool included
- Size Range 80mm, 110mm, 135mm
- Weight 80mm (380g)