Men's Mission Leather Low Waterproof Approach Shoes
Built to provide support and protection every step of the way, the Mission Leather Low Waterproof Approach Shoe is a durable, waterproof shoe that can handle season after season of mountain treks. Featuring waterproof/breathable BD.dry lining and high-grade Nuback leather upper keeping you dry moving through streams or snowfields and BlackLabel-Mountain sticky rubber adds precision when the trails turn into a scramble. View Details
Color: Amber-Cafe Brown
Free economy shipping for orders over $99+
- Waterproof + breathable BD.dry lining
- Highest grade Nubuck leather upper
- BlackLabel-Mountain rubber is high performance sticky rubber
- Rubber heel rand and toe cap provide foot protection and abrasion resistance
- Climbing forefoot and toecap construction for precision on rock
- High traction lugs for mud, still include the climbing capability with added soft terrain security
- Heel brake and midfoot shank makes aid walls and via ferrata comfortable
- Fully gusseted tongue is padded for maximum comfort and keeping dirt and debris out
- Minimal and intentional stitch placement for minimum of exposure to wear
- 333g / 11.7oz
Waterproof. Breathability. Durability. Stretch. Our 2.5L and 3L BD.dry™ waterproof technology is designed to keep you comfortable and moving in tough conditions. We offer a variety of sustainable solutions from bluesign-approved fabrics to non-PFC and EMPEL water-free DWR solutions. Finally, we implemented stretch into our solution’s technology, which sets BD.dry™ apart from other waterproof options.
Practical Lifetime Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
|M's US 6-14 1/2 sizes
|333g / 11.7oz M's US 10
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.