Women's Recon Stretch Insulated Shell Product Details
Designed specifically for women who desire extra warmth on lift days or sub-zero backcountry tours, the Recon Stretch Insulation Shell utilizes zoned insulation to trap body heat in key areas while remaining breathable on panels prone to overheating. The shell’s durable 4-way stretch fabric is combined with our waterproof/breathable solution, BD.dry™, to deliver a jacket ready for both in and out-of-bounds missions. With one chest pocket to hold essentials and two mesh internal drop pockets for skins or extra layers, the Recon features ample storage, while the jacket’s removable powder skirt adds versatility for variable conditions. The Recon also has pit zip vents for easy temperature regulation on the skin-track, a waterproof front zipper and a ski-helmet compatible hood for added protection on storm days.
Women's Recon Stretch Insulated Shell Features
- Lined with Thermolite zoned insulation featuring un-insulated panels in areas prone to overheating for added breathability
- Built with BD.dry™—our engineered waterproof/ breathable/windproof solution
- 4-way Stretch shell fabric
- Ski-helmet compatible hood
- PU Coated center front zipper
- DWR treated Pit zips for ventilation
- Front hand pockets
- Chest pocket and two skin-compatible, internal drop pockets
- Lift Pass pocket on the left arm
- Removable internal powder skirt
- Adjustable cuffs
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.