Technician Leather Approach Shoes - Men's Product Details
Engineered for precision, the Black Diamond Technician Leather is built for durability and comfort, with super sticky rubber for technical approaches. Featuring a premium suede leather upper that’s lined for fit and comfort, the Technician Leather is ultra-durable with strategically placed, welded TPU overlays for abuse on the rocks. The lightweight wrap-style tongue allows for easy on and off at the crag, and a graduated lace system goes all the way to the toe for a lockdown fit. The Technician Leather’s tuned EVA midsole consists of a strategic stiffness-to-comfort ratio, allowing for high-performance precision where you need it, and comfort in just the right spots. The last is ideal for technical climbing, as the name implies, and the shoe’s BlackLabel-Mountain rubber provides super sticky, ultimate grip on terrain that demands precise edging and smearing you can trust your life to. Finally, the Technician Leather’s multiple webbing loops offer various tagging and stowing options for when the approach ends and the hard climbing begins.
Technician Leather Approach Shoes - Men's Features
- Premium and durable suede leather upper that’s lined for fit and comfort
- BlackLabel-Mountain rubber is high performance sticky rubber
- Rubber toe protection
- Sleek welded TPU overlays for durability and protection
- Tuned dual density EVA midsole built for climbing performance and approach comfort
- Toe shape and upper construction ideal for technical climbing
- Wrap style tongue allows easy on/off at the crag
- Lace to toe for adaptable lock down and precision fit
- Multiple webbing loops for various tagging options
- Size Range M’s US 6-14 sizes
- Weight 315g/11.1oz M's US 10 EA
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.