Women's Vision Down Parka
$465.00 Sale price: $348.75 USD
Optimized with revolutionary Japanese LCP-reinforced fabric for serious, expedition-grade warmth from the Tokositna to the Torres, the Black Diamond Women’s Vision Down Parka is our warmest insulated jacket for the coldest conditions and biggest objectives on your hit list. View Details
Free economy shipping for orders over $99+
- Ultralight nylon ripstop shell fabric with revolutionary Japanese Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) reinforced durability
- 800-fill, RDS-certified Allied HyperDRY&trade goose down insulation
- Adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two-way front YKK® zipper with DWR treatment and windflap
- Single-pull cord adjust on the hood and hem
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered chest pockets and two internal drop pockets
- Left chest pocket has internal stretch mesh pocket
- Fit: Relaxed
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Protecting the places we love is as important to us as building the gear to take you there. Utilizing sustainably produced raw materials is a cornerstone to our approach and foundational to this commitment. Styles carrying the ECO label status are made of one or more of Black Diamond's targeted sustainablity attributes.
Bluesign Approved Material
Materials approved by Bluesign have undergone strict production criteria from the raw materials to the end product to ensure they follow standards that are responsible and sustainable with regard to people, the environment and resources. With Bluesign approved materials, users can be assured that their products were manufactured with responsibly use of resources and the lowest possible impact on people and the environment.
RDS Certified Down
All Black Diamond garments filled with down are certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). The RDS ensures that the down used is sourced with the highest ethical standards and traceability through independent, third-party assesments of all aspects of animal rearing and handling, as well as chain of custody through the entire supply chain will help to improve the well-being of animals.
PFC Free DWR
Our durable water repellant (DWR) treatment doesn’t use PFCs, also known as PFAS, so you can stay dry without the use of these so-called “forever chemicals".
|505 g (1 lb 1 oz)